So many people blames others for their pain, sadness, failures and suffering. The finger always pointing all directions except to yourself. Few people take the time in self – examination and finding the origin of the cause.
The fact of the matter is that only YOU can decide how to experience life, your customer, workplace, relationships and criticism. YOU can control your emotions and can decide to change a bad experience into a good one. YOU decide if you want to sit in the corner and sulk. Remember this: “to be stepped on YOU have decided to lay down”
- YOU can work with Integrity which is the power of honesty
- YOU can be excellent which is the power of intense focus
- YOU can decide to be a team player which is the power of working together
- YOU can decide to be committed which is the power of responsibility
- YOU can decide to go on which is the power of endurance
Stop looking what others are doing. Stop thinking of what you deserve.
Focus on being a better person, helpful and friendly. You will receive what you need to be receiving when the time is right. If you only doing good deeds in waiting for a reward you are focussing on the wrong result and it will not happen.
We are in this together. YES, we can!!
Kevin Gamble – Director