The Penta Motor Group North West region, which consists of Hyundai Brits, Suzuki Rustenburg and Penta Motor Group Klerksdorp Multi franchise, recently held their annual year end awards ceremony. The region had another phenomenal year and celebrated Suzuki Rustenburg winning both Suzuki DOTY award, Suzuki Elite Category award, as well as a Sewells Business of the Year Most improved category award. Other awards include Suzuki Klerksdorp winning Suzuki Small Dealer of the year award, Overall CSI Dealer of the year as well as Elite Dealer category during the annual Suzuki DOTY awards ceremony.
Renault Klerksdorp also achieved FNI of the year award, small category with Solette Hoffman and Chantelle Maritz taking the honours. The region has been blessed with a phenomenal year surpassing last year on financial performance already.
The region winners were as follows:
Values Category – Klerksdorp
- Responsibility – Hermien Symington and Jodene Botes
- Collaboration – George Roodt
- Growth and Learning – Catelin Greenwood
- Innovation – Cecil de Villiers and Len Jooste
- Determination – Wimpie Stiemmie
Values Category – Rustenburg
- Responsibility – Mariaan Keet
- Collaboration – Mariaan Keet
- Growth and Learning – Ronnie Fick
- Innovation – Nadia Breedt
- Determination – Jabu Chabangu
Values Category – Brits
- Responsibility – Retha v Greuning
- Collaboration – Rapula Masisa
- Growth and Learning – Alex Botes
- Innovation – Raymond Mpuru
- Determination – Isaac Lethlape
Salesman of the year
- George Roodt
Technician of the year
- Munorwei Gwasha
Aftersales of the year
- Alex Botes
NW dealership of the year
- Group Penta Motor Klerksdorp Multi Franchise
In addition, the region also understands the social responsibility towards the great people that contribute to the business by awarding 2 tertiary bursaries as well.
We are honoured to have so many incredible individuals that form part of this amazing team, and we look forward to an even better 2022.
Peet Hoffman – Director